Northern Physical Therapy’s Balance Academy Can Help Support Individuals Facing:
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance Disorders
- Bariatric Situations
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease
- and more
Balance and coordination training diminish symptoms and allow you to move with increased confidence!
Benefits of the Solo-Step System
- Provides a safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- Eliminates the fear of falling
- Challenges you with advanced therapies
- Assists in building a new level of confidence
With Solo-Step’s securely fastened, comfortable harness: you can finally experience a new approach to therapy!
Our expert physical therapists have years of training in movement and balance analysis. We evaluate your leg strength, movement, balance reflexes and much more to determine exactly where your balance problem lies and what treatment options would be best for you.
Request your physical therapy appointment today and start Experiencing independence like never before!